The Switchbak Harness has the padded comfort of an everyday dog harness with handle, plus the bonus functionality carrying small essentials. The two low-profile zippered pockets have room to stash those day-to-day necessities like pick-up bags, a leash, or some treats.
It features two leash attachment options: a V-ring centered on the back and a reinforced webbing loop at the chest, great for redirecting dogs that pull on leash. Dial in the right fit with high adjustability and a padded belly strap – critical for stable gear carry and when giving a little boost with the low-profile handle. All in all, the Switchbak melds comfort and convenience into a performance harness ready for both town and trail.
- Foam-padded construction for comfortable extended wear
- Padded belly strap adds stability when carrying weight; stows when not in use
- Five points of adjustment for an optimal fit
- Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring on back and reinforced webbing loop on chest
- Two low-profile, zippered pockets for small essentials
- Low-profile padded handle for controlled and comfortable lift and assist
- Tonal reflective accents for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- Hand wash
- Mild detergent
- Air dry